Most probably! We’ve written content for a number of industries including WordPress, web design, events, finance, legal, and many more. We believe that the specific industry doesn’t matter as we can adapt our skills, research, and process around your needs and industry standards.
Yes, we do all of the work which means that when you hire us, you’ll be working directly with us. We do not have employees or sub-contractors that we outsource work to.
The turnaround time for an article is two days after you approve the outline. If you opt for the monthly content creation package, you can choose to space out the articles in a way that best suits your publishing schedule e.g. one article per week.
This depends on your specific needs, however, it typically includes the article and a folder containing the images and screenshots used in the article.
Once you onboard with us, we’ll take a look at the existing content you have published on your website or blog and find internal linking opportunities for each article we produce. You can request up to three revisions per article.
We’re open to customizing the service you receive based on your specific needs. That said, the process is similar to this:
- You’ll book a quick Skype call to discuss content production for your website or blog for a time that works best for you.
- We’ll pitch you some topic ideas to get started. You can opt for a trial or jump right in!
- You’ll pick a topic idea that you’d like to move forward with and we’ll draft a detailed outline for you to look over.
- Once you approve the outline, we’ll begin writing the article.
- We’ll send you the completed article and you can (1) publish it as-is or (2) request edits.
For more information, check out The Onboarding Process.
For every 500 word increment, we charge $75. So, if you wanted a 2,000 word article, it would cost you $150 + $75 = $225.
We offer different pricing plans based on the volume of work you’re looking for. If you’d like less than four articles per month, we charge $250 per article. If you’re looking for four (or more) articles per month, we charge $150 per article.
*Prices listed for articles ranging from 1,000 to 1,500 words.
For more information, check out Detailed Breakdown of Pricing Information.
We work with around 10-15 clients at a time. This way, we’re able to ensure each client gets their deserved attention and the quality of work isn’t compromised in the slightest. Please send us an email to check our availability as this changes all the time.
We accept payments via debit/credit card, bank transfers, e-checks, and Payoneer. We’ll send you an invoice at the end of the month for the work that was completed in that month.
Below we’ve listed the tools we use to deliver our services. If you prefer to use a different tool, let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- For communication: Email, Trello, Slack, and Skype.
- For project management: Trello and CoSchedule.
- For delivering articles: Google Docs, Microsoft Word, or WordPress*.
*We’re happy to upload articles (and images) directly to your WordPress website’s back-end.
No, we do not offer guest posting services. However, if you reach out to the website, blog, or magazine that you’d like to be published on, we’d be happy to ghostwrite the article for you.